Analytical Laboratory Services
- Analysis of all parameters for drinking water as per the requirements of Sri Lanka Standards Institution (SLSI)
- Analysis of the parameters for waste water as per the requirements of Central Environmental Authority (CEA)
- Noise Level measurements (in day and night) are carried out according to the National Environmental Regulations (noise control) No. 01 of 1996 gazetted on 23rd May 1996 in No. 924/12 & BS4142 – 1990
- Suspended Particulate Matters (SPM) – PM 10 and PM 2.5, Carbon Monoxide (CO), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Ozone (O3), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). Ambient air quality measurements are carried out according to the National Environmental Regulations (Ambient Air quality) of 1994 issued under the National Environmental Act No. 47 of 1980
- Regular monitoring of water quality in four cities of Colombo, Kandy, Kurunegala & Nuwara-Eliya under CLEAN project
- Regular monitoring of water quality in Kothmale Oya which is an assignment of Upper Kothmale Hydro Power Project.